Create new revenue opportunities with digital transformation. Technology is making dramatic changes to the world of work. It’s shaping business growth, upending old ways of doing business and driving the invention of new industries, business models, products, and services.
- 25% of workers’ time is wasted by information overload.
- 41% of employees say mobile business apps are already changing the way they work.
- 40% of survey respondents say predictive analytics held the most potential to predict business events.
- 25 million connected “things” will be in use in 2020.
Technology is increasingly central to everything. Data volumes continue to rise. Ever-more-sophisticated data analysis enhances our ability to translate data into insights. Access to digital services plays an increasing role in everything we do. And the ubiquity of technology provides you with the opportunity to grow, adapt, and evolve to meet the changing needs of your customers and the new business opportunities of tomorrow by thinking and operating as a digital company.
Technology is transforming industry after industry. And technology is not just adding capability, but it’s also changing business models and ways of doing business. Businesses need to change to survive – to develop new capabilities by transforming themselves into digital companies with systems of intelligence that leverage every system, device, process and asset across the organization.
We’ve talked about how technology is the backbone of a successful business. That sounds simple enough, but is your current technology providing you with the right foundation for success?
Are you able to make effective use of business, customer, and marketplace data? Can you anticipate market needs and innovate offerings? And, equally important, are you able to protect your data and identities in ways that keep up with business innovation?
Successfully using data is the key to helping you anticipate market needs, imagine new offerings, and differentiate in the marketplace.
You can harness data as a strategic asset, shifting from hindsight to foresight, automating manual processes, delivering personalization to customers, and innovating with new business models, services, products, and experiences—all to differentiate and capture emerging revenue opportunities.
When it comes to innovating in your business, Microsoft technologies can support your business in three specific ways:
- Transform business practices. Intelligent and agile technology enables you to re-design processes to stay ahead of the marketplace.
- Reinvent products and services. Take advantage of data insights and intelligent cloud solutions to anticipate the needs of your customers and create new market offerings.
- Protect your evolving business. You need cutting-edge security that keeps up with your innovation. Security and trust are watchwords of Microsoft technology, and Microsoft is a respected leader in advanced security.
In other words, Microsoft technology can help you work in new ways, create new business offerings, and keep your company safe from modern security threats, as you innovate and grow.
Transform how you run your business. You can take advantage of intelligent cloud solutions to reinvent your business processes to stay ahead of the marketplace.
- Intelligent cloud solutions like Dynamics 365 and Office 365 enable you to reinvent how your team works together by connecting various aspects of your business – such as financial management, sales, accounting, inventory, and reporting – to guide your employees to optimal outcomes with intelligence embedded into business processes.
- These same solutions—Dynamics 365 and Office 365—can help you stay nimble and adapt in real-time as you innovate through flexible cloud-based applications and services that allow you to build what you want and buy just the capabilities you need.
- Get insight into what’s next by using big data and machine intelligence. Transform data into intelligent action using Cortana Intelligence, a fully managed big data and advanced analytics suite.
To sum up, Microsoft’s intelligent and secure cloud solutions enable you to innovate with agility. What can that mean for you?
You can transform—and improve–business practices to work effectively and smartly. Intelligent and agile technology enables you to re-design processes to stay ahead of the marketplace.
You can reinvent products and services. You can use data analytics and intelligent cloud solutions to anticipate the needs of your customers and create new market offerings.
You can protect your evolving business. When you choose Microsoft technology, you get cutting-edge security that keeps up with your innovation. Security and trust are watchwords of Microsoft technology, and Microsoft is a respected leader in advanced security.
With intelligent, flexible cloud solutions from Microsoft, you can drive agile business innovation that keeps you a step ahead of your customers and the competition.
And, as you transform, you can confident your business data is safeguarded against modern threats.